WHY .?.!

A

Anonymous

SAFc .......aVcR ... profecB ..... WHY ?

the best will always be a complete ECU remade for all range value !!

I can see somebody on this forum who add more an d more system , at the last it's more expansive tha n a good ECu ... WHY ????

O

Odin

I have to agree with you Eric :wink: but just wait to be shot down in flames my the gaget boy's :roll: :lol: .

rob

M

memski

lol I agree too but how many people can afford a motec, and how many have actually got megatuned R's that take full advantage of this? :wink:

O

Odin

memski said:
lol I agree too but how many people can afford a motec, and how many have actually got megatuned R's that take full advantage of this? :wink:
Why does it have to be a motec :? :roll: A power Fc is a 1/4 of the price of my motec and will do a far better job than all the piggy back 5hite :wink: you lot are useing.

rob

Mr GTiR

yep fully agree with you Eric but like what's been said not many people can afford that kind of money for an ECU.

I want GEMS myself but if i can't get the cash together then it's Power FC for me.

M

memski

You will still need some sort of boost controller though :roll: The pfc boost module still isn't as good as the avcr wrt functions and self learning etc.

C

Crazy

Have to agree with Memski and Mr GTiR that it is all down to money really as when I started to mod my GTiR I was looking for the more power but without the cost :oops: so I settled for a Greddy E-Manage but now I have some £$CASH$£ I am going for a Power FC Pro with Launch control :twisted:

Its all down to money :!:

Some of us just cannot afford it like you big boys :D

O

Odin

Crazy said:
Some of us just cannot afford it like you big boys :D
I'm sure you think some of us have 5hit loads of cash to spend on are car's.....That's not the case I have a motec but it took a while to pay for,
And you cant really say that a power fc is really all that much more to pay for than a boost controller/fuel controller and itc :? .

rob

C

Crazy

Vpulsar
I'm sure you think some of us have s**t loads of cash to spend on are car's.....That's not the case I have a motec but it took a while to pay for
Do Motec do finance then, hook a brother up :lol: :lol: :wink:

Vpulsar
And you cant really say that a power fc is really all that much more to pay for than a boost controller/fuel controller and itc.

True :!:

But when you are buying them one at a time: AVCR to run 1 bar then 6 months later you want more boost so they buy a S-AFC to up it 1.2-1.4bar and then after a bit more time you may want to get the most from them both and add an I-TC which when you work it out cost as much as the Power FC but without £850 all in one hit :wink:

And another reason for some is that the AVCR & S-AFC look really good together on or in the dash as before I had my R it seemed that everyone had them like that, I think I used to have curtis's Apexi setup as my screen saver as I thought the way he had them fitted was proper 8)

Si..

Mr GTiR said:
yep fully agree with you Eric but like what's been said not many people can afford that kind of money for an ECU.

I want GEMS myself but if i can't get the cash together then it's Power FC for me.
Andy, i'd think twice about the Gem's, i spoke to the 'Dentist' in Dundee and he raved about Gems for the Evo's but when he spoke to them direct about the 'R' ecu, they said it hadnt been updated since 1990. :shock:

i'd go for the FC if i was you, the only car i've been in running it was Bruces but it was so smooth but imensley powerful at the same time, i'd recomend it to anyone. 8)

O

Odin

Si.. said:
i'd go for the FC if i was you, the only car i've been in running it was Bruces but it was so smooth but imensley powerful at the same time, i'd recomend it to anyone. 8)
Do you mean that imense 380 bhp :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

Si..

vpulsar said:
Si.. said:
Do you mean that imense 380 bhp :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob
381bhp Rob, get it right. :lol:

407lbs of torque's more than enough tho, :shock: 8)

LOU ROB

I went for the safc and avcr because I only use to run 1.3 bar on standard interals,and they were more than capable for that sort of boost,plus I never thought that i'd keep raising my engine spec.

But I am saving up for a power f.c pro to finnish off the job 8)

Mr GTiR

memski said:
You will still need some sort of boost controller though :roll:
I've got a HKS EVC 4 for that, it's a bit old but still does the job and does not leak boost :wink:

Si.. said:
he spoke to them direct about the 'R' ecu, they said it hadnt been updated since 1990. :shock:
hummm a bit worrying that :shock: :shock: