why isnt there something....

lee lee

how come isnt there something like this website for the pulsars?
you can buy EVERYTHING grommets, clips, dash parts interior carpets :doh:

seems you can buy everything new???

ive only been looking as iam getting a mx5 for a round around this year as i sort the pulsar or buy a house for investment,havent made my mind up yet :lol::lol:
http://www.mx5parts.co.uk/index.php/cPath/23_40_98

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Because there isn't enough business there to warrant all that for a Pulsar.. It was a limited edition car..

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Lol at Martyn - are you suggesting that there's something a bit queer about people who dive the Mazda Miata?
There's a guy at work with one, and on the one hand I can understand the appeal of an ageing Jap import... but on the other hand I still have most of my own hair.

djdoc360

Mazda Miata (eunos)are bad ass cars. They are fast around the curves. Been out handled but a coulpe of them here in Japan.

Last edited:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
That's true, but before they bought Audi TTs hairdressers always bought an MX5 convertible. That's why they have such a bad image in many people's eyes.
In terms of bang for bucks, they are great value... but people will assume you bought it to look good when you need to park in front of a salon, and not because it's a great handling, simple sports car.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
how come isnt there something like this website for the pulsars?
you can buy EVERYTHING grommets, clips, dash parts interior carpets :doh:
If you want bits 'n' bob's then I’d say Bob's got us covered there, he's got just about everything we would need :thumb:

As Rishi said it was a limited production, tbh were lucky with what we've got and half of it is because we've had to organise ourselves!