who has a nice painted rocker cover

EVOBAD

well am thinking of painting my rocker cover again any ideas on a nice colour pic would be nice:-D

gtirx2

I just painted mine the same colour as the car looks ok i think.
Check out the gallery for inspiration.

D

DavidEvans007

here's mine in orange... although its powder coated and not painted

EVOBAD

:love: :tape2: :puke: u got me thinking now mate are you the guy who i met at pod the other week with the brown gtir which you had painted 5months ago,if you can put up some pic of your rocker cover as it was pink with hearts on it:love: but i must say the brown hides all the rustttttttttttttttt:thumbsup:

getgtir

:-D hi mate you must be the one whos got the car looking like a saxo from the rear end:puke: twin tail pipe looks s**t buy good sorst:fu:

EVOBAD

that is why you sent me a pm on the modifiers club wanting to do a deal for your pea shooter :violin: :whoo: :Cry: & its still a no:cry: :thumbsup:

Welling_AL

MORF114 said:
i painted mine mazda velocity red yesterday
What product did you use to get that finish ??
Did you key the surface first with wet n dry ?
Any advise for a home jobbie much appreciated !

EVOBAD

:-D am wanting somthing which will go with my blue samco hoses plus iv got alot of forge goddies plus alot of bling bling also,plus my interior has been trimed in blue-black,might go for blue over black:-D

EVOBAD

looking good mate thats the colour i went with same black as car ,they look very neat mate are u selling them as well now