Whiteline subframe align kit

dombat

I'm replacing all my bushes as they're original and shagged.

Is it worth getting this whiteline kit as well?

Has anyone had it fitted?

Animaldaz

I have, worth it in my eyes. You can have it set in numerous ways, but i found it best in the all round performance setting, which just takes out any sloppiness in the bushes rather than inclining them in any way.

dombat

What does it do as it's only £50 (or so) so if any good should be high on peoples priorities.

I saw a bit of text about "squat" or "drift" mode but nothing very technical.

Probably get it anyway with all the other bushes.

ashills

its just a couple of extras rings to go on sub frame mounts to alter how the sub frame sits its not the actual subframe bushes im the only person who has a supplier for them as far as i know

scottyd

i have the rear subframe ring bushes on my car, and i would reccommend you get them if you are changing the rest it does make a noticible difference over stock with the rest of the bush kit.

Animaldaz

The rear suspension component bushes are available from superflex which is your best bet as your in oz. The subframe mount bushes arent easily available, Allen seems to be the only person that has a supplier for these.

sha663r

My rear subframe bushes need replacing but i read you had to buy
the whole rear subframe whilst searching on here. I've recently ordered the whitline sub-frame align & lock kit & a bush kit for the rear trailing arm.

I wasn't to sure so that was all i purchased for now. I would like to change all the bushes whilst i'm at it. Would be nice if there was a kit like my old man got for his corvette. $230USD for a complete bush kit.

Cheers for your help guys.