Whiteline handling kits???

C

Crazy

I have only recently bought my R 8) (3 weeks ago) and I have been on various websites looking for mods for my car but I have now decided to sort the brakes and the handling out before I even think of a FMIC or Apexi boost contollers :twisted:

So I have made up my mind on a set of 310mm discs with 4 pots, but I am a little lost on the suspension side of things :oops: .

I already have TEIN height adjustable coliovers and adjustable top mounts :D 8) so what WHITELINE products/parts would be advisable for my R seen as how it already has coilovers and adjustable top mounts??? :?: :?:

Thanks in advance lads :)

Cris

If you're looking at fitting coil-overs you might like some of the alignment products e.g. strutbraces and lower braces.

Won't really change the handling directly, they'll just stop the chassis flexing so much.

Also changing the bushes might not be a bad idea if you're into taking things apart.

L

LexDakarDatsun

bout £250 and well worth it 8) bushes are good idea, but the best gains are had from letiing Nick at powerstaion set up ALL ur suspension goodies while u R sirtting in the car :D

id also recomed the cusco 4 point lower arm bar available from www.hiteq.co.uk for bout £100 8)

j10gtr

whitline four point bottom brace.

All i can say is wow what a difference it made i was well pleased with the product.

Thanks
Paul

C

Crazy

Thanks for the replies lads! :D

Looks like I will be after some whiteline products then :wink:

A

AZ STE

Hi Ive also gone down the road of handling and brakes before anything else.I have found that the bumpsteer kit the best improvement,but have also fitted cusco upper and lower strutmounts,front bush kit and whitelines fatter rear anti roll bar. its now on rails :wink:

Yo guys just curious normally what are the 1st bushes that get crapped up in our R and needs replacing?

That aside have anyone tired seam wealding your R?

Intend to do that on mine since the engine is out.
What do u think?

S

Sirnixalot

you iwll have to take out alot more than the engine to seam weld it....the dash and all interior panels have to be removed as well....just a heads up....its also quite expensive unless you can weld

Well see how's the progress. I guess shouldnt be a problem since the chap who is doing my car is doing it together with the engine rebuild.
Well end of the day it is a road car and it is technically illegal to have a roll cage in my baby back in Malaysia. Oh well, so seam welding is the way to go. Just kinda tedious stripping the shell and then putting it back i guess.
Maybe i'm just to sensitive or i know crap about cars. I find the R flexes a tad too much for my liking around corners.

Hmm i wonder is there any other way to dial in even more castor on our R other than buying that ecentric bushes from Whiteline?