whiteline bushes

Nad

Oh yeah I nearly forgot the photos. This is the best I have got:

If u look in the members section at my car u may find a few other ones in there, not really any clear shots I can find atm but then I got over 1000 photos.

nismoboy

nice one :wink: do whiteline do the rear drop link bushes? the ones that connect to the arb to the shock? I think theres two bushes each side? thanks.

GTIR-LOZ

hi mate if i remember corrctly the bushes come in the whiteline handling kit so i assume they can be got seperatley, but you dont get new anti roll bar link arms just the bushes to fit to them

nismoboy

GTIR-LOZ said:
hi mate if i remember corrctly the bushes come in the whiteline handling kit so i assume they can be got seperatley, but you dont get new anti roll bar link arms just the bushes to fit to them
i just want the the adjustable rear anti roll bar and the rear drop link bushes. Does anyone have the part number for the rear drop link bushes?
cheers nis

Nad

nismoboy said:
nice one :wink: do whiteline do the rear drop link bushes? the ones that connect to the arb to the shock? I think theres two bushes each side? thanks.
Erm not 100% sure but I dont think so. If not we can just nick some off the front, order those instead but not sure if they fit!

A

ard1ey

Front and rear drop link bushes are all the same, the Whiteline code for them is W0007. The adjustable rear anti-roll bat is BNR23Z.

A

ard1ey

No problem, but I've just noticed that I've given you the number for an anti-roll BAT :!: :?: WTF is one of those :?:

Thinking about it, the rear bar should come with poly bushes included but it might be best to confirm that with Whiteline.