White sunny gti-r

red reading

Well I have 2 white ones, offers of circa £16k for one and £20k for the other.....not a joke and neither are standard....lol

martynp

I used to own a L reg sunny gti-r (L20 gtr) about 10 years ago that was mint but had to sell it due to buying a house. Not sure what happened to it but the reg is now on a jag so not sure if it was wrote off.Does anybody know of it??. It had very minor mods, Twin exhaust pipes, 285 bhp, 17" alloys and colour coded door and bumper trims. so wish i could of kept it.

MarkTurbo

I used to own a L reg sunny gti-r (L20 gtr) about 10 years ago that was mint but had to sell it due to buying a house. Not sure what happened to it but the reg is now on a jag so not sure if it was wrote off.Does anybody know of it??. It had very minor mods, Twin exhaust pipes, 285 bhp, 17" alloys and colour coded door and bumper trims. so wish i could of kept it.
That was probably around the time I bought mine but it doesn't ring a bell.

Good luck finding a white Sunny as there aren't many to chose from ;-)

P

pulsarboby

ive got one
all up and running but needs some repairs to rear arches
as it stands il take 3k for it deffo nothing less, with it all sorted will want a lot more.
engine, gearbox, clutch and turbo all good

those wheels aren't on it anymore and the rust to rear arches is showing through more now aswell as its been standing for a good 10 months

Last edited by a moderator: