Which places know gti-r's really well in the northeast?

S

slammed_gtir

Pref looking for someone in the newcastle / northumberland area

PaulB

Yup, The garage is Tom Fergusons in newcastle, just off scotswood road, on Brunel Street.
Steves the guy to speak to, just had my clutch done by him and his works top notch, not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for in this world.

S

slammed_gtir

cheers lads, do they have a rolling road as well mate?

also are there any local meets? just bought mine :)

PaulB

No rolling road matey, nearest one that i used was in edinburgh, or theres a few down south. Never been 2 any kind of meet, but if you go down to south shields coast most nights its busy

S

si2001

Theres a rolling road on the way to Hartlepool on the A19. Called A19 test and tune ltd. Got my n15 tested there some time back. 01740 644342 although i'm not sure if edinburgh might be your closest shot by the looks of things.

PaulB

It was Star performance, just outside Edinburgh. The A19 rolling road is 2WD, so no good for a GTiR.

Last edited:
A

abmunro

There are 4wd rollings roads at both Halifax and Leeds...

Welcome to the Racing line, Yorkshires Premier modification & tuning shop. Where modification madness is just an everyday occurrence. We can do everything from race engines to lambo door kits, you will not be dissapointed. We have performance stage kits for the popular models and these are currently being expanded to cover more & more models later in the year.

the Racing line (UK) ltd
Unit 39, Empire business park
Shay Lane
Halifax
HX3 6SG
West Yorkshire
England

Tel:: +44(0)1422 241241
Fax: +44(0)1422 243113

Well Lane Turbo Centre, Batley, West Yorkshire WF17 5HQ
Tel: 01924 441364 Fax: 01924 44158

There is also 4wd rolling road in Cumbria