Where

Roy Archer

has my pot gone? Last night i posted up a question regarding anywhere in Essex i can get my new brakes fitted, got up this fine Sunday morning and i cant find it, any ideas?

Dooie Pop Pop

Roy Archer said:
has my pot gone? Last night i posted up a question regarding anywhere in Essex i can get my new brakes fitted, got up this fine Sunday morning and i cant find it, any ideas?
maybe you dropped it or smoked it all last night :lol:

it probably got moved to the tuning section :wink: but dont worry cos i made it fair and moved a couple of other posts that SHOULD have been shifted but for SOME reason were not :roll: :? :lol:

Roy Archer

not the one, i posted another about people or garages local who could fit them! gone, vanished, stolen. Now thats magic!

pete-r

Thats how the powers that be deal with things they dont like around here,they delete and lock them.Good job their not in charge of anything more serious than a website :lol: :wink:
They also may have just moved it :wink:

P

Pete

he did because i replyed with Do It Yourself roy they arnt that hard simple bolt ons 8) 8) or take leon offer :) :)

O

Odin

It was me :wink: .

I did move it to tuning, But I noticed there was two posts the same and deleted one of them, But some how both got removed :? .

If you want to re post it in the right section fill your boots fella :wink: .

rob

PS and yes it was old skoda :roll: :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

vpulsar said:
It was me :wink: .

I did move it to tuning, But I noticed there was two posts the same and deleted one of them, But some how both got removed :? .

If you want to re post it in the right section fill your boots fella :wink: .

rob

PS and yes it was old skoda :roll: :lol:
pmsl :lol:

i dont doubt that :lol:

it makes me laugh when people post exactly the same post on both forums...actually it gets right on my t1ts :roll: it makes for boring reading and its little more than crapspam :(