Where to buy a thermostat

O

Odin

Ever thought about Nissan maybe :doh: :roll: .

Or how about Halfords or any other motor factors in the land :roll: .

This defiantly has my vote for dumb ass question of the month :der:

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris Gardner

wow...... what a friendly site. Thanks for the advice. Maybe I meant the BEST place for price etc. Sorry.

Last edited:
O

Odin

Chris Gardner said:
wow...... what a friendly site. Thanks for the advice. Maybe I meant the BEST place for price etc. Sorry.

You need a thicker skin than that fella to last long on here ;-) , Maybe you should type what you mean in the first place then :roll: .

To be honest that's really another mong question isn't it ?, It's a stat for f*cks sake it cost what it cost's, Should be under a tenner from any of the factors I'd of thought, Maybe more from Nissan.

If you're worried about the cost of a thermostat then maybe the R isn't the car for you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

EVOBAD

Odin said:
You need a thicker skin than that fella to last long on here ;-) , Maybe you should type what you mean in the first place then :roll: .

To be honest that's really another mong question isn't it ?, It's a stat for f*cks sake it cost what it cost's, Should be under a tenner from any of the factors I'd of thought, Maybe more from Nissan.

If you're worried about the cost of a thermostat then maybe the R isn't the car for you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
take it easy on the guy odin:lol: he doesnt no as much as u on gtirs:mong: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

youngsyp

EVOBAD said:
take it easy on the guy odin:lol: he doesnt no as much as u on gtirs:mong: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
You're just asking for trouble with that pronunciation, grammar and font size ! :lol:

O

Odin

EVOBAD said:
Take it easy on the guy Odin , :lol: He doesn't no as much as you on gtir's :mong: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

To be honest it would be a bl00dy stupid question what ever car you owned
:roll: , If you want parts for your car where is the first place you'd go if you had half a brain cell ????.

That's right, The people that built and sold the bl00dy thing in the first place
:doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

EVOBAD

:nod: :nod:
Odin said:
To be honest it would be a bl00dy stupid question what ever car you owned
:roll: , If you want parts for your car where is the first place you'd go if you had half a brain cell ????.

That's right, The people that built and sold the bl00dy thing in the first place
:doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :laugh: :drama2: to get a thermostat :thumbsup:

P

pulsarboby

another newbie bites the dust:doh:

shame as ive got a new one in stock:lol:

Chris Gardner

Thinkin bout it yeah maybe a dumb ass question!! What I wanted to know was whether a standard normal nissan one or try something else made by nismo etc!! So no I'm not biting the dust that easilly!! And pulsarboby I'll take it. What price mate??

Cheers guys (In future i shall think before posting :thumbsup: )

Chris

O

Odin

Chris Gardner said:
Thinkin bout it yeah maybe a dumb ass question!!

WoW :shock: :shock: , I'll need to work harder to kill this newbie off fella's :doh: , It seems we have a tough nut to crack :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

marcymarc

Chris Gardner said:
Thinkin bout it yeah maybe a dumb ass question!! What I wanted to know was whether a standard normal nissan one or try something else made by nismo etc!! So no I'm not biting the dust that easilly!! And pulsarboby I'll take it. What price mate??

Cheers guys (In future i shall think before posting :thumbsup: )

Chris

Thats the spirit mate, it makes a change for a newbie to be able to handle the odin treatment without running off crying in a strop :thumbsup:

P

pulsarboby

good answer newbie chris:thumbsup:
dont let odin the orrible walk all over you:lol:
verbally abuse the ol git and make him pay for newbie bashing;-)

btw pm'd you a price of £180+vat for my specially designed one that will give you an extra 28bhp
dont listen to what the others tell you as they all know jack shite about tuning! your thermostat is the key to big power:twisted:

Chris Gardner

pulsarboby said:
good answer newbie chris:thumbsup:
dont let odin the orrible walk all over you:lol:
verbally abuse the ol git and make him pay for newbie bashing;-)

btw pm'd you a price of £180+vat for my specially designed one that will give you an extra 28bhp
dont listen to what the others tell you as they all know jack shite about tuning! your thermostat is the key to big power:twisted:
cheeky git:-D !! I'm not that stupid!!