wheels: dedicated topic

Jobi Joba

I'd like to know which wheels can be fitted on Rs and which one enable to fit big brakes with 4 pot calipers.

Can everyone running non std wheels (most of us) post pics of their car with the specs of their wheels and which brakes they are using? (diameter, width, ET )

At least we could finaly be able to avoid the "can I fit XXX brakes with my YYYYY wheels?" questions...

Here I begin:

Dimension: 7.5 x 16"
ET: 30
Brand:Azev
Model: Type A
weight: unknown
brakes: std ==> fits ok
HiSpec 300mm with Billet 4 calipers ==> won't fit without 10mm spacer

Pic of the car:

Note:please leave this topic in the general section.Everybody will be able to post,thus multiplying the number of replies and the number of wheel/brake combination possible.And it's is not only tuning,it's also a bit of styling...

L

l333ljh

hey dude. i would show you all my specs...................

..........but i don't have any :(

i'm still on the misson of buying my first R. just thought i'd post that coz well excited. not long now.

Lee

S

s60tsy

i cant post mine either :cry: but i'll av my R next week :lol: so i'll need this topic for when i get it

bengilmore

Dimension: 7x16
ET: 37
Brand: OZ
Model: Superlegera
Weight: ????
Brakes: Willwood 4 pot 308mm discs, fit ok, no need for spacers 8)

Jobi Joba

Hannie said:
if you search throguh 'styling' there are plenty of advice and posts just like this
yep...but I just want to regroup them on the same post.And there are not that many topics in the styling section which tell about brake clearance...

Hannie

i wasn't being picky i was just informing people that other posts about wheels/brake clearance etc are in styling if they want to look