Wheel offset Query

hkspulsar

Can anyone confirm if ET45 100 pcd will fit the Pulsar. I know everyone recommends 38 to 42 but I have seen that they will take up to ET45 on http://www.alloyguide.com/Nissan.php

Just don't want to waste time and money buying a set of wheels I have been offered to just have to sell them on.

Currently don't have the car near by to even try the wheels on!!

Thanks in advance

Tim

The thing you'll need to worry about is them fouling the inner arch or spring cups if your not running coilovers. You could always fit a 5mm spacer to bring them into spec!

Tim

Ohh and the less offset you run the more man you are ... it's a science and you can't argue with science!

hkspulsar

I currently have to run spacers on my 16's anyway because of the brakes I have, looks like they will have to stay then!!

But at least I know they will definately fit now.

Cheers for help

kenan

South West Regional Rep
tell us what wheels and brakes you have as someone else might have tried the set-up your looking at.

hkspulsar

Similar to above wheels, Im running 6 pot tarox calipers with 298mm discs. Fit under certain 16's with spacers, just!!

Wheels which are currently on car

projectgtir

Iv'e got 16" rota boost wheels with et45 offset, they dont rub but i have got bc coilovers .Would be good to see if they would fit over them 6pots without spacers.

hkspulsar

not sure yet, probably spray them and keep them for on the road. Then the ones I am getting will put track tyres on,

The wheels on the car are fooked. Not curbed, just paint is coming off on one of them and on the fronts the brake dust build up is so great you cant get it off!

And no centre caps, apparently its about £70 for a new set. And thats more than the wheels are worth in all honesty.

But then I know I will put the other whels on and want to keep them on.

Decisions, decisions.