Whats this ere bumper??

O

Odin

It looks like a standard one that's been modded to me but I may be wrong as usual :cry: :roll: .

rob

A

Anonymous

I think thats one of the better aftermarket front bumpers for our car, I think Caleb has one .

And yeh its SE nissan I think .

A

Anonymous

Actually that bumper might not be SE

This is the SE one if I'm not mistaken

This is the same as whats on the car in your pic I think

And thats calebs car, you might be able to get an answer from him as to what bumper it is, although i dont think the company exist any more who made those .

Si..

Moon said:
Actually that bumper might not be SE

This is the SE one if I'm not mistaken

This is the same as whats on the car in your pic I think

And thats calebs car, you might be able to get an answer from him as to what bumper it is, although i dont think the company exist any more who made those .

your right mate, that top pic is the SE nissan bumper the bottom one is S&E parts bumper, but they shut down quite a while back. that white car was theirs.

S

Sunny Nutter

Beg to differ.....the bumper on the lower pic aka Calebs car is the Kudos Evolution bumper....I've got one too :roll:

they also made a delux bumper with spot lights too

Si..

yeah, your right, i remember now, :oops:

i'm sure S&E did supply it aswell tho, coz they used to have a link on their website for Kudos's website.

C

caz

:oops: I meant S&E. Even had the catologue in front of me as I typed it wrong. And it is S&E/KUDOS. Kudos was Richard McCarthy, who was part of the team. The were the exclusive distributers :wink:

A

andy n

definitely the kudos one. i think they've gone under now. their website said something to that effect.

J

J-GTi-R

All the Kudos stuff was painfully expensive though.

Mark at S&E still owes me money :evil:

W

waiwai8

SE and S&E are different arent they? and one of them dont exsist no more do they??

J

J-GTi-R

Neither of the exist anymore.

S&E quite trading ages ago, SE are now trading as Nistek (or whatever they call themselves now).

G

GTI-R

Thanks for the responses...

Just to clear things up, S&E have gone and used to put some margin on these bumpers but anyone who came direct to Richard through me paid the 'trade' price.

The one on mine currently and the old S&E demo car (the one without spotlights) is still available for around £340 delivered but unpainted.

We will bring some badgeless grilles to JAE too if anyone is interested.

Email me if you are or PM me.

caleb@gtiroc.com

Ps. S&E still owe Richard in excess of £900, I'm sure he will never see that again :cry: , Richard is a very good friend of mine and I recommended that he use S&E. :evil:

Cheers,