whats this bloke on?

creedy

pmsl!!

that aint a turbo nova! nor is that a R, looks more like a scooby and it looked like the other car was pulling away from him

Fire & skill

Vintage member
what a fanny - in a 2.0l nova and the 1.3 starlet tubby still leaves it :lol:

and how can anyone think thats a gtir :?

GTiR_Mic

100% Starlet Turbo they are quick once tuned up, there is a guy from Falkirk putting a GTiR engine in his :cry:

Mic

P

POWLO

i think those f1 engines rev to about 18000 but that was sweet, how quick the manifolds went white. :shock:

ram5ay

GTiR_Mic said:
100% Starlet Turbo they are quick once tuned up, there is a guy from Falkirk putting a GTiR engine in his :cry:

Mic
:shock: Eh, WHY??????

Surely an S3GTE would be a better option! I think he is maybe fooling himself, when the better and cheaper option would be to just buy an R instead of building himself a FWD abortion! Anyhow a standard starlet has enough probs getting the power down! :roll:

neal

hahaha, so underated is my little motor, still stock for time being but if i decide to keep it - watch out :D

well andy chan with his 15 second 1/4 miles lol :D

ram5ay

Looks quite stealth 8) for an ep82, I nearly got one myself but then I saw the light :lol:. They are quick wee cars, but you will allways feel like they are missing something......... like drive to the rear wheels :wink:

neal

cheers it is a very nice motor, its on the money it really go's aswell. Selling it for 3500!!

Fire & skill

Vintage member
neal said:
cheers it is a very nice motor, its on the money it really go's aswell. Selling it for 3500!!
lovely car mate :wink: is it a manual? i was after one of these a while back myself, im not a fan of the glanza, the ep82 is a better looking car imo 8)

so when are you getting an R? :D

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Can't believe you're only selling it for that, if i could drive legally id have it, i wouldnt care about insurance. :D

If you do sell you'll be getting rid of an ace little car.
:(
Aimee