whats a pulsar worth breaking?

dave_gtir

rough idea on what 1s worth in parts please?

the engine in mine is goosed and got the chance of doing a deal on on 1 id be robbing the engine for mine and selling the rest of the car in bits to try and get some money back!

the car is straight all the panels are good the interior is clean just had the transfer box reconditioned not so long back!

can any1 give me a rough idea? al the brakes and suspension and stuff is standard as far as im aware! are the shells worth anything?

thanks dave

Murff93GTiR

These cars are worth more in parts than they are complete.check the shell over for the usual parts of rust,rear inner and outer arches sills chassis rails etc.if they are all good you will get good money upto £800 maube more depending on colour.but then it all comws down to the big question.is anyone looking for a shell amd does anyone have the money just now.good std rear calipers are worth money too

wrc

If its mostly standard it is not worth breaking, as the only standard part that is worth any money at all is the engine which obviously in your case, isn't lol

If the shell is good you may get a few hundred, 100-200 for gearbox & transfer box, and the rest is mostly 10-40 quid parts that will take forever to go.

IMO you are much better selling it complete. As it will save a lot of work and I honestly think you will net just the same money.

johnny gtir

standard is not worth breaking look how many have been the last year most standard parts are ten to the penny and you will be left with all the usual which dose not sell.