What you think of these colours?

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Weird!!!!!!!!! After I put that a picture appeared. some sort of yellowy/green hue. :shock:

A

Ash

you really, REALLY need to compress you images before putting them on the web!
The reason that image doesn't appear quickly is because it is a 1.52Mb BMP file!
I have recompressed it for you as a JPG and its now 52Kb!

btw, the colour doesn't look that bad....looks like a Australian members car from Queensland:
http://www.gtiroz.net/gallery/album37

M

Mart

Looks very different!

I think some one has photoshop and toooo much time on there hands! :lol:

A

Anonymous

Ash said:
you really, REALLY need to compress you images before putting them on the web!
The reason that image doesn't appear quickly is because it is a 1.52Mb BMP file!
I have recompressed it for you as a JPG and its now 52Kb!

btw, the colour doesn't look that bad....looks like a Australian members car from Queensland:
http://www.gtiroz.net/gallery/album37
I think you might have suffered a known IE bug...right cliucking and saving the image and it only wil save as a BMP...the file hosted is a 222kb jpg ;-)

Yeah my car got egged last night and bottled so paints a bit munted looking at respraying and i was bored so messed with photoshop eheh ;-)

A

Anonymous

heh tru tru :p i guess i dont notice...im at work and it just loads like instantly :) what you think of the colour anywaY?

A

Ash

no, I know the photo above isn't Todds car, it's kinggts25's car, I was only showing the example that someone has already painted the GTI-R a similar colour...

and yes, it is a photoshop job, as he mentions in one of his earlier posts ;)

D

daBOODA

Ash said:
no, I know the photo above isn't Todds car, it's kinggts25's car, I was only showing the example that someone has already painted the GTI-R a similar colour...

and yes, it is a photoshop job, as he mentions in one of his earlier posts ;)

Sorry, I thought you were saying it was Todd's car :S

A

Ash

thats cool, simple misunderstanding....its easy to do without tone of voice and facial expressions (stupid english language!)
:)