What you guys think of this?

P

Pete

the first R i was just about to post up wheres the exhaust then i look at the other pics :doh: :doh: hahahaha both very nice R if you put them back to standard or just leave them as they are 8) 8) :-D

Ricky_GTi-R

Haha Pete, funnily enuf i was wondering where its exhaust was when i first looked at the pics aswell:lol::lol:

Think the 1st R is a bit over priced at 5.7k, Not too keen on that orange R, might look better in the flesh, is it yours TinTin?

T

TinTin

Yeah it is mine. Not long had it but due to getting a CD30 with 6 points i can no longer insure it :doh:

Personally i love the colour. make a change to black :p But if i could keep the car, i would strip out the sounds...to save weight :-D

Ricky_GTi-R

The colour would grow on me i guess, but yeah sound system would have to go, and those alloys aswell.

yeah 6 points is a killer, you got the the full spec mate?

T

TinTin

Its bassically standard performance wise. execpt full mongoose, and i fitted a FMIC. Gearbox is sweet. and as you can see its not a fixed price. im willing to come and go. Alot of car for the money imo.

MORF114

i like the white one it looks nice but that exhaust would p1ss you off i bet its annoyingly loud plus a 5.7k pricetag??

Orange one looks too much like pimp my ride rather than a gti-r each to their own i suppose.

Ricky_GTi-R

Dunno if the exhaust would bother me, no doubt had louder.

But yeah the 5.7k price tag is a bit extreme, worth 5k tops a reckon.
The orange one would grow on me i suppose, good advertising car:lol: