what would it be worth?

notorious

seen a another car i quite fancy, so kind of thinkin about sellin my r, mabee not, but if i get offerd the right money ill sell it. for those who dont know it, its the old awd motorsport car, now with a forged engine bigger turbo etc. made 412@the wheels on low boost and without nos. what do u guys thinks it worth,bearin in mind its track only?

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Keep it and set some record times with it.

Then you can have another interview on TOTB TV :lol: ;-)

olliecast

Got to be worth a link that.

Then we`ll give you a price judging on the quality of the video :thumbsup:

I`m with Andy, keep it and set some record times, as there`s a good few around at the moment going for the uk fastest
(IN A STRAIGHT LINE ;-))

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
It's hard to say; what did Bob just pay for Stu's car? That's a track-only rally car with MSA logbooks - not quite the same as yours, I know. Similar though.

It's proven at TOTB, so it has some history and is probably a good starting point for anyone who wanted to run their own.

I see Danny has already suggested circa £5k or braking it for parts (which would be a shame).

red reading

Weld the centre diff up and drive the thing ,you might not have the £3.5k (i know he just bought one and a lsd front diff) dog box of craig's/dd dp or whatever they are but you could still race the car competitivley

notorious

Keep it and set some record times with it.

Then you can have another interview on TOTB TV :lol: ;-)
no no, never doing an interview again, ever ever ever!!! i dont really want to sell it, just fancy something that i can use more often, and on the road.