What whiteline bushes do I have?

Trondelond

Gents,

I've recently purchased a pair of bushings from a forum member, and we both thought they were for the front swaybar.
But - when I remove the swaybar, I see there is no way that the holes in them will fit over the OE swaybar.

The markings on it are "22mm", and "1135". I've tried whiteline, but they're not very helpful. Anyone know what they are for?

click for picture

Trondelond

Yes, they do have a slit. But the hole that the slit leads to is to small (22mm) to fit around the swaybar, so there's a massive gap between the "ends" of the slit when you fit them.

O

Odin

They came off my standard front bar so I've no idea why they don't fit Trondelonds car, Unless mine was some how smaller than his, I thought that they may of been a random set I had laying around, But that makes no sense because where would they of come from.

Rob

Trondelond

And I thought I'd keep your identity hidden. :shock:

It's really odd, but since they are 22mm, they won't fit the OE's 28mm. And the whiteline one is 25mm. So I'll just see if someone _knows_ the size of the rear one. :)

Trondelond

KF79GTIR said:
I have just been and checked my new rear whiteline arb and the poly bushes are 20mm.

Kev.
Thanks :) Wonder if Whiteline went with a smaller rear as well then, and the OE is 22mm? I think I might have to check.

vss irvine

yes andy you can. ive got a complete whiteline parts list with part numbers and sizes. ill have a look for you on sunday when im back at the garage.

MORF114

Ive checked every place that i could find on the net they all say 20mm for both whiteline rear sway bars part no. bnr23z and bnr23.

Trondelond

MORF114 said:
Ive checked every place that i could find on the net they all say 20mm for both whiteline rear sway bars part no. bnr23z and bnr23.
Any idea what the OE rear sway bar is?

gtirx2

Nismo used to do a 22mm hollow rear anti-roll bar as thats what i have,but i would not of thought whiteline would make bushes to fit them?

MORF114

you really need a part number to figure out what they are for then as quite a few cars use a 22mm sway bar.
Do you have a barcode on the packaging as this will easily track down what part it is if you know where it was originally bought.