what type of engine?

G

greeny308

what is, or how would i know if i have a RB26DETT Engine in my R???

Keira

have you been smoking fo.o.king crack...

i dont know what planet some of you lot are on tbh

G

greeny308

just reading an instruction manual on installing some electrics and it says to do something differently if it was this type of engine - so just curious, thanks all the same.

G

greeny308

keiron, in case you hadnt noticed i am a newbie and still learning about these fappin monsters!! I was always used to driving sh1tty little r5 turbo's and s1 and s2 turbo's so it's like starting all over again!

Keira

lots wrong with thinking you've got 2.6 litres mounted length ways with 2 turbos stuck on it in the front of your 3 door hatchback.lol

G

greeny308

i dont think ive got one - i only asked what is or how would i know - but, cheers for the very helpful reply!!

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
greeny308 said:
what is, or how would i know if i have a RB26DETT Engine in my R???
Because if you did you would be driving from the rear seats... :shock:

There is only one GTiR that i know of that has an RB26DETT in it... And i'm not telling anyone who it is... :wink:

Rishi

ashills

ignore kieron hes a bloody know it all but has his funny moments
the rb26 is a skyline engine mate u dont need to worry about settings for that

O

Odin

God I wish I'd got to this one first :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

Dooie Pop Pop

vpulsar said:
God I wish I'd got to this one first :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob
nah mate, i think Kieron said it all :lol:

kieron said:
have you been smoking fo.o.king crack...

i dont know what planet some of you lot are on tbh
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: pmsl :lol:

and

kieron said:
lots wrong with thinking you've got 2.6 litres mounted length ways with 2 turbos stuck on it in the front of your 3 door hatchback.lol
(wipes tears) sorry iv had a very long, tedious, serious day with no humour. kieron your starting to sound like Victor Meldrew :twisted: :lol:

Greeny mate i can understand where your coming from, picking this sh1te up without getting flamed now and again is not easy :lol:

Rishi :roll: you big nasty secret keeper you :roll: :( just fooking tell us about it..... i love a good story :wink:

1SLOMOFO

hmmm let's see, normally on the front (mounted long ways) in the front should say "RB26" or just count the plugs you've got....here I've provided some pics for you so you have an idea.

O

Odin

Nice one fella :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I'm sure that even a newbie can work out from you little pic that the rb26 maybe a little bit on the tight side :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

Braveheart

What a great thread to switch on to.... have had a crap day trying to find a leak in a CH system but that's cheered me up no end. pmsl... good stuff!...:lol::lol::lol: