What spark plugs do we all use

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Standard ones fine for over 3.5 years untouched, including a month or so of 1bar.

NGK BKR8EIX fine for about 3 months so far on 1bar.

Shaun

:D PFR7B's while it was standard,Denso IK24's for 12months on and of 1.18bar and 1bar,had problems with them working loose at first.NGKBKR8EIX since just before Christmas,did notice a slight tendancy to DET(nothing serious)on sustained boost though :wink:

O

Odin

Denso for me, I've been useing them for 2 years now with no problems :wink: , And thats not the same set by the way :roll: .

rob

MarkTurbo

BenD said:
denso IK24's, i have never had problems with them
No wonder, you dont drive the car anywhere so you wont have problems :wink: :lol:

I've had a set of Greddy iridiums in the car for the last 3 years/24,000 miles with no problems, although marked up Greddy i think they're actually NGK plugs :wink:

dazzamac

GTiR_Mic said:
NGK Iridium Grade 8's at the moment.

Mic
just got mine through the post so wil be fittin them 2morro, just gotta order a new set of ht leads and i'll give innovate a call for them aswell see what they can do for me :)

P

papdog

Where are you guys getting Denso plugs from as after reading this I now realise I am using the wrong plugs. :oops:

Explains why my last engine died from Det then :shock: :cry:

Graham

Shaun

Fast Guy said:
Shaun said:
NGKBKR8EIX since just before Christmas,did notice a slight tendancy to DET(nothing serious)on sustained boost though :wink:
What revs? 1.18bar?
:wink: Cant remember the exact revs as it was just before Christmas when it happend,it was on 1 of the meets when we have a little spirited driving 8) 1.2kg/cm2=1.18bar=17.1psi.