WHAT SHALL I BUY NEXT????

M

Mr Overboooost

due to having some unsuspected cash i was going to buy something for the 'R' but not quite sure what to get so any suggestions would be appreciated???

cheers
gary

C

chris-b

35 quid gets you a spot in autotrader! :wink:
then £1.50 buys you an autotrader to look at nice evo 6's!
only joking fella....what ball park are we in?

M

Mr Overboooost

will probably have a max of a grand to play with but maybe more :twisted:

cheers
gary

M

Mr Overboooost

kieron said:
gtir.spares said:
will probably have a max of a grand to play with but maybe more :twisted:
cheers
gary
seats 8)

was thinking of seats but was thinking on the lines of go faster bits :lol:

C

chris-b

seats can give an amazing feeling of control and confidence-get rid of them cackie std iteams

L

LGNY

If its lightweight seats that you are after i have some already listed on ebay. They are fibreglass Corbeau Revolutions x2, with TRS Harnesses x2 and Cobra sidemounts. All practically as new. Everything you need is there.

M

Mr Overboooost

LGNY said:
If its lightweight seats that you are after i have some already listed on ebay. They are fibreglass Corbeau Revolutions x2, with TRS Harnesses x2 and Cobra sidemounts. All practically as new. Everything you need is there.

NICE SEATS BUT NOT AT THAT PRICE PLUS WILL THGEY FIT IN A GTIR AS THEY ARE QUITE WIDE?

CHEERS
GARY

N

Norfy

how about a first class stamp and send the rest of the money to me :lol:

S

stomski

gtir.spares said:
LGNY said:

NICE SEATS BUT NOT AT THAT PRICE PLUS WILL THGEY FIT IN A GTIR AS THEY ARE QUITE WIDE?

CHEERS
GARY

got to be seats fella............

[/img]

Keira

gtir.spares said:
lines of go faster
nah, wouldn't waste a grand on go faster stripes mate, would look abit ott in my opinion :wink:

nitrous :wink:

just so i dont waste my time with a man sized shot :wink: if yours breaks :shock: :lol: