What Polybush replacements are recommended?

Molz

Apologies is this has been covered, but I thought I would get a few views on what is best and why.

I am looking to replace all my wishbone bushes front and back and would like to know where the best place is to get a complete kit, is flee bay the best place! I see Powerflex and Whiteline have kits, considering I will be using the car mainly for track use, what is best, does it make the ride a lot stiffer and harder, is it difficult to do- any special tools required, seems to be an effective upgrade- is it worth it?
cheers

GOOD LUCK TO ENGLAND IN THE RWC TOMORROW!

red reading

powerflex are road biased and quite soft, vss sells good kits which are nice and firm, no special tools are needed, whiteline are also good. yes its worth doing but do them all in one go including the steering rack bushes on the bulkhead.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
powerflex are road biased and quite soft, vss sells good kits which are nice and firm, no special tools are needed, whiteline are also good. yes its worth doing but do them all in one go including the steering rack bushes on the bulkhead.
And the gear linkage one is worth doing too. (even though it's not suspension based)

Molz

Please give me a price Eddy, also do you have the gear linkage and steering rack bushes on the bulkhead?

vss irvine

no one does the steering rack bushes at the moment. That includes whiteline and the rest of the oz suppliers.
Im on the case though