what mod next?

mattygti-r

right guys what mod next? would appreciate some advice here is the spec for my car , boost controller ive got here and uprated jap spec fuel pump. so just wondering what i could do next? (these 2 need tobe fitted) so willbe going to 1bar

suspensions sorted, brakes are ok but 4 pots, prb wont fit under the 15" jap wheels, so what internal mods possibly should i be going for? Tomei Cams?

FMIC dont really interest me so pls dont suggest that :wink:

Defi BF Guages, Boost, EGT etc :wink: in HKS pods
Field Full jap ECU
Nismo Ball joints all round
Bumpsteer kit
AP Paddle clutch
braided brakes,
uprated discs
uprated pads
Samco hoses
RSR suspension
Jap 15" lightweight magnesium wheels
SARD BOV
gearbox breather
Pro S oil
SARD Oil Filter
Mongoose Exhuast (full system)
some Apexi earth grounding kit thing :roll:
Apexi Induction
Apexi RSM

interior / shiny stuff is all sorted, Nismo/Trust etc, gearknob , blah blah blah momo wheel

so what next?

O

Odin

How about some blacked out window's so you don't scare old lady's with your ugly mug :wink: .

And maybe some nice chromed 19's with some bling bling spinner's fitted :wink: .

rob

JIMMYBACK

vpulsar said:
How about some blacked out window's so you don't scare old lady's with your ugly mug :wink: .

And maybe some nice chromed 19's with some bling bling spinner's fitted :wink: .

rob
well vpulsar im sure he dosent want it to look like your car now........does he :eek: :)

JIMMYBACK

we will see..we will see.wot about the whitline kit on the car that look very bling to me :shock: :lol: :lol: :D

O

Odin

jimmybackb said:
we will see..we will see.wot about the whitline kit on the car that look very bling to me :shock: :lol: :lol: :D
That's underneath so you can't see it can you :wink: , Well you might be able to when i run you over :shock: 8) :lol:

rob

JIMMYBACK

vpulsar said:
jimmybackb said:
That's underneath so you can't see it can you :wink: , Well you might be able to when i run you over :shock: 8) :lol:

rob
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so u like hiding your bling do u :shock: so vpulsar your a secret chav :shock: 8)

mattygti-r

thanks for the constructive comments :roll: :wink:

whiteline kit , i dont really want to be honet it handles fine as it is 8)

A

Anonymous

flammer kit
uprated turbo
emanage or unichip
fmic just for the angry looks, thats the only reason i got it, plus i had some spare cash lying around

mattygti-r

ta but

emange, ive full jap ecu so woudlnt really need it, as its programable

flamer kit --just plain :oops: :oops: why bother? its very max flower :roll:

fmic, --happy with the topmount

turbo--would like the internals first :)

so what internal mods?

O

Odin

jimmybackb said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so u like hiding your bling do u :shock: so vpulsar your a secret chav :shock: 8)
:shock: No way if I'd been a chav I'd of painted it burbury dip5hit (sp) :lol: .

It might be a bit bright but I had a tin of yellow sitting around the garage and didn't want to wast money on more paint that no one will really see anyway, And I'm scotish now and we'er tight as fu*k :wink: .

rob

Keira

mattygti-r said:
whiteline kit , i dont really want to be honet it handles fine as it is 8)
Get one fitted then see if you say the same :roll:

the whole lot makes so much difference it completely changes the car and with what you've got already would make it far better to drive.

Theres no point going faster if it handles like a bag-o-shite :wink: , get some 4 pots, as again, no point going faster if you cant stop :wink:

alans 285 wilwoods fitted under his oz 15's ok