what is it?

P

pulsarboby

dont know how to get photos from my pc on here so will try and describe it:
on car im breaking on n/s wing, theres a white box with PIAA written on it its about 2'' sq and has what looks like an earth cable, ' but could be live' coming from it, has another earth cable which is thinner and 2 long pieces of wire with bullet connectors on!

anyone know what it is?

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Read the post i wrote about posting pics...

Its totally idiot proof. Although Rob seems to struggle with it... :lol:

Rishi

P

pulsarboby

yeah i know how to put them on here but it wont let me as it always says file is too large! and thats me stuffed then, as im quite hopeless with pc's

it always comes up that kb have been exceeded

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
PC For Dummies...

Open Picture in MS Paint (START > Accessories > Paint)

In Paint, click Image > Stretch/Skew

In Horizontal and Vertical reduce the size to say 60% for both

File > Save

Make sure the files are saved in JPG Format..

Then post the pics up again..

Rishi

P

pulsarboby

is for me buddy lol, im the biggest dumbo there could be with computers, and thats giving myself credit:lol:

has anyone guessed what it is yet, says rolf?

ashills

i think piaa is lighting of some sort i had a similar box in my first gtir but was black with a few wires but dint really go to anything
probably some spot lights when it was in japan or something

geoff pine

headlight brightener increases headlight's by 40/60/% by bringing full alternator voltage (14.2volts)to the actual bulbs increases brightness, whiteness and clarity of headlights by 40/60% with out the need to change bulbs.:doh:

paz

geoff pine said:
headlight brightener increases headlight's by 40/60/% by bringing full alternator voltage (14.2volts)to the actual bulbs increases brightness, whiteness and clarity of headlights by 40/60% with out the need to change bulbs.:doh:
:lol: You'd think they'd just change the bulbs wouldn't you :lol:

paz