what injectors do i have

turbomad

Hi as title says what injectors do I have I'm told they are deffo not sard or nismo

Sorry for the bad pic they are a green colour

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
They look more rusty-brown to me...;-)

Seriously though, they do look familiar... but I can't place them at the moment.

turbomad

mapper just text this

What colour are they tho? Evo 5-9, 560cc injectors are red. Also they can't be, Evo injectors are low impedance and require a resistor pack, OEM Nissan ones are high impedance. Not to mention at 400 bhp stock Evo 560cc injectors will be maxed out.

gtir_pimp

i think they would be maxed out but you can run evo injectors on a pulsar without a resistor pack, i have done it and im sure many others have. can your mapper tell you what duty theyre at? might be able to guess from that

MarkTurbo

mapper just text this

What colour are they tho? Evo 5-9, 560cc injectors are red. Also they can't be, Evo injectors are low impedance and require a resistor pack, OEM Nissan ones are high impedance. Not to mention at 400 bhp stock Evo 560cc injectors will be maxed out.
I'd be questioning if whoever is mapping your car knows his stuff after reading that :lol: I'm 99% sure the standard injectors are low impedance as are evo injectors, and the gti-r has a resistor pack as standard.

But i agree that 560cc's would be on the limit at that power level, unless the dyno is a generous one ;-)

danr

the electrcal plug/connectors are dark green on top of injector, need to pull one off and photo injector itself..

danr

E15ET injectors are dark green

Bosch Number : cc/min @3bar : Resistance (ohm)
0280150035 : 406 : 2.4

Last edited:

red reading

I'd be questioning if whoever is mapping your car knows his stuff after reading that :lol: I'm 99% sure the standard injectors are low impedance as are evo injectors, and the gti-r has a resistor pack as standard.

But i agree that 560cc's would be on the limit at that power level, unless the dyno is a generous one ;-)

What mark says is correct

ashills

there 700s by the looks of the colour, as above there will be a small code written on the base of the plastic part