What happened to my post

O

Odin

I deleted it mate, I'm sick to death of you using this section as your private auto trader section :roll: .

This is not the for sale section :roll:.

Anymore for sale posts will also be deleted, I moved your first one so its already there in the right section.

Rob

dal.a

That was nice of you to let me know in such a polite way.If i thought i was doing something wrong i wouldnt of done it.The parts i was selling are the same parts all the time but just cheaper to shift them.
I dont want to get in a row over it so point taken. :shock:

dal.a

I can take it.
Ive got my skyline now and want to say naff off but i miss my pulsar and want to get another so i dont want banning.So thankyou for your help in letting me see the error of my ways and i hope i never have a post from you again. :lol:

O

Odin

dal.a said:
i hope i never have a post from you again. :lol:

Well if your a good boy and post in all the right sections I wont need to smack your fat Ar5e again will I :wink: .

Rob

OZ-Racing

Thunder God said:
paz said:
Thunder God said:
your fat Ar5e again will I :wink: .

Rob
Ohhh the stinging irony :lol: ;)

paz

Are you trying to suggest that my Ar5e is anything other than slim and pert :? :?: .

Rob
He's making it up rob, there is no way he can know what your whole arse looks like, his eyes would have to be able to point in opposite directions to take it all in :wink: :mrgreen:

O

Odin

OZ-'R'acing said:
He's making it up rob, there is no way he can know what your whole bottom looks like, his eyes would have to be able to point in opposite directions to take it all in :wink: :mrgreen:

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good one mate 8) .

Rob :oops:

R

*Red*

I take it my post was just deleted too because it wasn't R related?! *blush*

I know I shouldn't have put it in here but I didn't know where else to put it and I really needed advice!!! :(