What battery?

T

tailz

Sorry guys - this is a VERY basic question, but my battery needs replacing and I don't know what type to get.

I just use the car as an everyday drive and don't need to save weight or race etc. I just need something middle of the road I guess.

Thanks in advance

Tailz

paz

If its a jap car, and you don't want to replace the battery, just get one for a nissan micra.

They won't stand very long if you have an alarm though, couple of days max.

Make sure you get the right terminals on your battery, my old R had the jap style terminals.

Paz

projectgtir

I brought a brand new nissan micra battery for mine only cost 35quid from nissan .bloke behind the counter said he sells alot to people with skylines etc as they have the little nipples .Its been on the car for six months now and only gets started once a week and always starts. half the price off what halfords wanted for a uk 200sx battery which i nearly brought.

Garef

I got a Nissan Micra one from Kwik Fit for about £28 Works a treat, but have to agree about leaving it for a few days, the battery does run down a wee bit and has a bad habit of setting my alarm off at random times.

warringtonjack

Just to note, if you're running your battery from your boot, you'll probably need something a tad bigger than a micra battery. ;)