Water Pump - where from?

Al Mac

Does anyone know a good place to get hold of a new water pump and drive belt quickly/cheaply? I've tried at the main dealers but none of them have any in stock, and the back-order time at Nissan is about 10 days at the moment for both parts. I'm hoping to get this fixed sooner than that if possible.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Alex

nex

i enjoyed the sweets more than the receipt of my new parts! check with them stock wise before ordering though as they dont "hold" everything in stock and might have to get it in for you :)

MarkTurbo

http://www.blueprint-adl.com/

Look on this site and find your nearest stockist. I got a blueprint water pump from my local motorfactors last year, cost me about £45 and as far as i can tell its exactly the same as a genuine pump but with the nissan writing ground off ;-)

Al Mac

Cool - cheers for all the info chaps. New pump and aux belt on their way to me as we speak. I don't suppose anyone's got a handy guide (with photos if poss) to removing and refitting the water pump do they? I know the engine's got to be dropped on that side, but it'll be useful to have a reference as I'm going along if there's one about.

Cheers again :thumbsup:

P11SR20DET

Al Mac - I've changed mine myself without dropping the engine...but my engine is in a P11 Primera. It was a bit tricky as there was a hydraulic line running right next to it on the body. Small hands are a must have. I'm not sure how it is in the GtiR body though...sorry :(.