Water/methanol Injection.

I

irishjohn

I have ordered a wiater/methanol injection kit for this website http://www.aquastealth.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=88 the car is going next week to defcon racing in toronto for a 3" turbo back system. i have allready done a full tune up ( iridium plugs, new leads, cap and rotor and fuel filter) and replaced my pump with a 280l/hr unit. i hope to up the boost to 1.2 bar with a greddy ebc. with the water/methanol injection do you think i will need to change my intercooler or will the w/m kit be enough. thanks.:p

McDaveMP5

If you still have the OE clutch, it will cry well before you will benefit from your injection kit... Also, what injectors / fuel pressure are you running ?

Will Defcon remap your ECU ?

With stock turbo, uprated elbow and downpipe, uprated injectors or 4 bar setup, you should hit 230whp no problem (around 15 psi), then the clutch is the limiting factor.

--McDave

I

irishjohn

i'm going to fit a bully cera/metalic clutch. dont think they can remap the emms ecu but i'm thinking about a greddy e manage piggy back and 500cc nismo injectors. they guys at aquastealth said with the water/meth injection i should see at least a 20whp increase on stock boost ( they tested a kit in a celics gt4 and got 23hp on stock boost)

john