water injection?

mattytappy

anyone currently using this on there R???? what spec are you running it on....and what results of good/bad......thinking of whacking one on before hicking up the boost....whats all your opinions then guysss and galsss...:roll:

mattytappy

hi mark...are you running with this installed then??? what spec is your engine.....and how much boost are you running with it?:thumbsup:

mattytappy

anywhere above 1.2 bar on standard internals.....standard everything else apart from front monut,walbro,custom air intake,hks air filter,group buy elbow and down pipe with mongoose rest of the system,profec b controller,safc2(not set up properly yet mind)hks s40i plugs,uprated fpr,frony mount oil cooler,

mattytappy

not bad.8) ..do you still run with it now i take it you have forged jobbies inside:roll: .....do you think you could have run more with a bigger turbo, out of interest, what was it that gave out was it the pistons or bearings?

mattytappy

i know its cheeky but have you got any pisc of how you installed the tank.....or where you instaled it....what ecu was you running that on....ie if the piston melted with water being sprayed in as well was there enough fuel getting in as well....only ask as i want to take the standard engine as far as i can...before it eventualy goes pop:lol:

mattytappy

aahhh....how come you didnt run water methonal mix....do you think that may have helped keep things cooler? pics will be great fella...cheers