wanting a pulsar for my evo 1

mk1kid

its a 93 kreg in black evo 3 bumper and skirts 17 tsw alloys tyres are a bit naff. the cars done 86000 kmh . spec is.. front mount cooler and ally boost pipes bailey dumpvalve all vacum hoses replaced with silicone 1s full stainless with 5" bore exit hks turbo timer. also has boost,voltand oil temp gauges in heater vents.digital climate control aircon belt removed just needs a belt if wanted aircon bk on just had a cambelt change new rocker gasket and therostat. air filter less than a week old too. recaro interior with 3 spoke momo wheel . tinted rear window.toad alarm the cars got 12 months mot and no tax due to no insurance. i brought the car from a chap who had it offroad in a lockup for 16 months it was a mess engine wise when i had it engine light was on etc only niggly things are roof has a few scabs on wheels arnt the best think could do with a tune up as backs off on boost etc but had a diagnostic check and came up tps sensor was fooked so waiting for a tps from fleabay but due to no insurance i cant drive it to see if the tps fixes the becking off i really dont want to get rid of it but wanted a pulsar since a young age so its either now or never im located at near junction 10 m6

warringtonjack

I'm no expert on the Mk1s, but I'd have thought you'd probably have to put a bit of cash on top of your Mk1 to get a nice pulsar. :noidea:

Anyway, good luck, and hopefully see you in an R soon. ;)

Fire & skill

Vintage member
a semi decent one is worth £2500 all day long, a semi decent pulsar is around the same price. the early evos are real drivers cars, i'd be more inclined towards the evo III myself, just due to its rally heritage. you'd be best getting some pics up though mate

its a fair swap if you want to try something else.

mk1kid

IMG]http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv270/noodlesmartin/IMG_0547.jpg[/IMG] IMG]http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv270/noodlesmartin/IMG_0547.jpg[/IMG]

mk1kid

thanks m8 im a petrol head i spend all my spare time messing and tinkering with her my neighbours think im mad as im outside in all weathers lol but its my passion

1ad1

Get the dents out mate will sell better being black. top of osf wing and middle of the bonnet. looks nice tho.

mk1kid

i knw mate they show up easy on black just minor things but in good overall condition for a k plate

1ad1

Its just me being picky mate, I'm a paintless dent remover so its habit noticing things.
does look good tho.

mk1kid

lol thnx mate i dnt think it would cost much 2 do there are a few scabs on the roof too but been told all evos from 1 to 3 are prone to this problem similar to pulsar rear arches

EVOBAD

its not an evo 3 front bumper mate but looks ok ,yes the early evoes are pron to rust on roof and around window,theses are very good cars and great to drive

mk1kid

thanx evo bad luckily its just the roof on mine tht suffers the mot tester who picked the car up for mot says its nice and tight to drive dnt knw if im going to regret selling it but wanted a nice pulsar now for sometime and with a baby on the way its either now or never