wantin a r

B

badboyz666

hey i really want a r but im 21 been driving for 3 years 1 was wen i was on silly L plates lol would i be penalised for being so young with havin 2 year no claims. and would i get a half decent one for 3.5k

ta :twisted:

B

boozyboo

got my 21st birthday next fri and am due to pick me 1st r up any day after that. cant wait.:thumbsup:wahay. my insurence company (elephant) wont insure me untill im 21. i got 2 yrs no claims an it still under 1100quid. to me thats cheap. had a quote lst year from a different company for 3500. ouch. hope that give you an idear
lewis

I had my R when i was 20 with 3 years NCB - 21 with 2 years should balance it out..

Insurance wise, try Central Insurance Direct - they insured me for £1200 at age 20 on a modified Pulsar :lol:

M

madmax

i am currentley putting a new bottom endin mine, but might be tempted to sell, i think my r will be quite cheep to insure because id dousnt say it is a r on the logboog just a 2.0

jameswrx2

madmax said:
i am currentley putting a new bottom endin mine, but might be tempted to sell, i think my r will be quite cheep to insure because id dousnt say it is a r on the logboog just a 2.0
:doh:

madmax said:
Mine says Sunny Saloon, i still insure it as an R though!! You'd be stupid not to :doh:

Dooie Pop Pop

badboyz666 said:
hey i really want a r but im 21 been driving for 3 years 1 was wen i was on silly L plates lol would i be penalised for being so young with havin 2 year no claims. and would i get a half decent one for 3.5k

ta :twisted:
yes and you' ll get penalised for not typing in plain ENGLISH as well;-)