Wanted: top spec GTI-R

Wanted, top spec spec gti-r, must have at least £25,000 spent on it,won't spend more than standard car money,I know a Quaife is £3500 to get fitted but want a full engine rebuild,with uprated internals, brakes ,ecu etc for this price and must be minted out it's face.:doh:

Not pointed at you, but yes there are a LOT ot total tossers out there,one sniff of a top spec 'R' and they are all desperate to give you £4000 for it:der: . Sorry but i think i'll keep it off the road while i build my house and stick a 3071 on it next summer,keeping the standard suspention though as it makes it such a nice car to drive.:lol:

Ricky_GTi-R

**** thum then Scott, you know yourself what your car is worth and i do also, and if i had the spare cash at the moment i would have given you the money for it, but business commitments mean im skint just now. But a 3071 sounds all so tasty:cool: however the standard suspension setup doesnt:lol: but know you use it due to back trouble.

T

Trust-R

i strongly agree with you scott

just keep the car until you find a genuine guy
thats what i did with my R, people with their stupid offers and requirments, every possible mod and i'll pay 3k for it
i jsut said to myself, well i know what the car is worth and what has bene spent on it so if i dont get a sensible offer i will not be pressured into taking a stupid offer

T

tinkasturbo

i think what you guys forget is that although we all spend £££££££s and more on our cars at the end of the day its still an old car and will only fetch the going price if you spend that much money on a car why sell it seems a bit daft why not save the money and buy some thing different