Wanted: Rear Springs

Smo

Hey guys,

Short notice I know but I'm in need of a set of rear springs to get my car through an MOT. If anyone could sort me with some I would be very grateful. Preferably lowered around the 30mm mark but standard ones will do for now.

Problem is I am based on the Isle of Wight and need them by Tuesday morning - I'd be willing to catch a ferry to Portsmouth in order to collect if someone would be kind enough to meet me on the other side.

Cheers.

KF79GTIR

If you cant sort any buy then i will be seeing pulsarbobby next friday to pick my car up and if needs be i can bring them back with me and meet you at portsmouth. Hopefully you will get sorted before then. Kev.

Smo

Cheers bud but already spoken to Bob - unfortunately I couldn't sort a courier in time to deliver them by Tuesday morning and he's on a track day Monday. If I can't source any by the time then I may well take you up on your very kind offer.

Ta.

P

pulsarboby

gotta say sam, living on the isle of whight is a bl00dy nightmare, would do my nut in living there tbh!
if you cant get any in time then il give them to kev, i dont want nothing for them mate, will give you the complete struts with springs but youll have to change them as ones on a gab strut.

Smo

Tell me about it mate, I rang several couriers and none could guarantee I would get them in time. Pissed me off a little but there's nothing that can be done, I didn't want to call again seeing as you were off out having a good time.

Much appreciate the gesture though, cheers for that. Although, what do you mean about changing them 'as ones on a gab strut'?

You've lost me a little there.

P

pulsarboby

well the springs are still fitted to dampers so il just give you the lot to save me taking the nut off at the top! the dampers are no good as there both leaking so youll just have to put the springs onto your struts

Smo

Still nobody near Portsmouth with a set? I really could do with these before Tuesday!