Wanted : Nissan roof rack

Trondelond

Bump. In case I'm confusing the English and US language and noone understands what I'm on about (has happened before) - I'm talking about the thingy you attach to both sides of the roof, and you slap suitcases, canoos, skis, small game and whatnot on top of it.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I don't think there's an official one; mainly because there are no channels to connect it to on the roof. I'm sure someone had one fitted before though and there was a thead about it. - I think it was a Thule job with the rubber feet and clamps.
That might be cheaper in Norway than here if they're made in Sweden.

Trondelond

Small game if you're in the south of the US perhaps? Along with a bottle of moonshine and your trusty banjo?

I'm aware of the universal ones, but I've seen a Sunny specific one from Nissan. I'll go for a universal one if I can't find the Sunny-specific, but I thought I'd try. :)

geoff pine

I have one :lol: i think its made in Norway or maybe Sweden you just buy one for an n14 sunny 3door hatch back :thumbsup: as roof racks go it was not cheap it has special fitting for the rear bar .The same make George mentioned

Trondelond

Did you offer to sell me one, or are you just teasing? I haven't bothered checking the price here to be honest, a cv boot sets you back £90 and a standard tubby about £2600 iirc, so God knows what they'll charge for the rack.

geoff pine

No not looking to sell :lol: just saying they are available in none Nissan makes .I think it was about £52 just for the rear two clips :lol: