Wanted: N14 LHD headlights

vizi0n

Well as the title says, I'm looking for N14 LHD headlights. I am from Canada so no models here have the N14 chassis :(

If any of you would be kind enough to find a set for sale in their area and let me know it would be very cool! I would (of course) pay shipping and all ... I just need them sometime this winter

Thanks!
Frank

O

Odin

How about new one's ?, I know someone that works for Nissan and could probably get them new if their still available.

Rob

chrisu02

sure, the diverson of the glass is different. when driving a RHD on the other street side you will blend the opposite coming driver !

:rolleyes: mfg Chrisi

D

Diesel Fumes

I need a set too :D

I might just buy new ones or have someone in Europe hit up a scrapyard for me. I'll pay you money to do so.

vizi0n

Diesel Fumes said:
I need a set too :D

I might just buy new ones or have someone in Europe hit up a scrapyard for me. I'll pay you money to do so.
I'm still looking for help, its kinda hard from Canada lol! I might end up buying a new set too

D

Diesel Fumes

I got a set but they are missing one adjuster piece on each headlight. Not for sale, but im just saying.

Ebay Germany. They arrived about 7 days after I paid for them.

nickr

how about getting a groupbuy together, i'm sure there are plenty of us across canada that want them

M

madmax

ive got a set of rhd ones in good condition, if you are interested could sort out a set of beam benders