Wanted high spec Gti-r

oddrey

I 'm after a high spec pulsar with forged engine etc...... Can pay up to 6000 GBP. Send me a pm if you got one:-D

Only BIG SPECS!!!

oddrey

Yes Bob have some interesting cars, but maybe there are others out there who has a "monster" in a garage they wan't to sell:-D

Need to check out the market;-)

P

pulsarboby

are you specifically looking for car with quaife oddvar?
ive a few things coming in shortly as said but dont like to advertise untill i have looked them over to identify any possible probs!
pity you cant go that bit extra for my car but a budgets a budget i guess.

oddrey

If you send me a pm with the cars you are expecting and what spec they have, i can have some idea what you have/get in. The condition of the car we can sort out later when we are closer to a deal

oddrey

Still looking for big spec car. But limit is around 5000. Must be quaife and rebuilt engine and bigbrake kits etc.... I am living in Norway and i pay you cash on collection:thumbsup:

red reading

£5000 is not going to get you a road legal and rebuilt big spec car,it cost's well in excess of £20,000 to build one. You might be lucky though.

warringtonjack

Just my opinion, but I dont think you'll get a nice car with quaife, forged engine, big turbo, big clutch, big brakes, well mapped, etc for 6k.

You can have mine for 9k. :thumbsup:

oddrey

Just my opinion, but I dont think you'll get a nice car with quaife, forged engine, big turbo, big clutch, big brakes, well mapped, etc for 6k.

You can have mine for 9k. :thumbsup:
I had several offers with this mods at that price range;-) for 9k i would bought something else:thumbsup: