wanted for new project

Fire & skill

Vintage member
will update and delete once sorted

need the following:

1x std steering wheel in good condition (or other with boss)
1x O/S door mirror in black
1x tow eye cover
1x front strut brace
1x cup holder :oops:
1x P badge for front grille

there is other stuff - but will add on once I know what else I need

PM me prices :-D

marcymarc

I have a phase 2 steering wheel, o/s door mirror in black and a cup holder fgor you if you want mate

O

Odin

I've got an alloy front strut brace and mic also has one spare as well.

Rob

Fire & skill

Vintage member
Odin said:
I've got an alloy front strut brace and mic also has one spare as well.

Rob

how much are you wanting for it Rob?

what other stuff do you have - it would make the trip worthwhile if you had other things I could buy :-D

Rich

Fire & skill

Vintage member
marcymarc said:
I have a phase 2 steering wheel, o/s door mirror in black and a cup holder for you if you want mate
I think I have those bits sourced locally mate - but I'll drop you a PM if theres probs :p

Rich

O

Odin

Fire & skill said:
how much are you wanting for it Rob?

what other stuff do you have - it would make the trip worthwhile if you had other things I could buy :-D

Rich

I've binned most of the stuff on your list, I may have another cup holder but I'm not sure, I am still toying with how to mod this strut brace to make it fit, It's one that goes straight across and is not swept back like most.

Rob

Fire & skill

Vintage member
just any performance stuff you may have, rear strut brace etc. the car I have is boggo standard, which means the engine is spot on and so is the box, will have to rip it off though to see what clutch is in it - but I'll be doing a full fluid change

O

Odin

I've got a couple of air filters in the garage and that's about it matey.

I have a spare set of roll over hoop strut top mounting plates, You could in theory very easily make your own rear brace up using them.

Rob

Fire & skill

Vintage member
ive got 3 of those HKS super power flow filters :lol: the ones that actually make your car slower.

could be interested in the rear hoop things though. is it the brace from the red R that mic still has?

O

Odin

Fire & skill said:
could be interested in the rear hoop things though. is it the brace from the red R that mic still has?

No I had two sets of mounting brackets, It's not the hoop it's self just the bits that bolt to the strut top and hold the brace, But the brace bit is missing, But it would be pretty simple to knock your own up using the mounting brackets.

I have a K&N filter and a Pipercross one.

Rob