Wanted - Company that can chemical dip / clean engines

A

AJ4

I'm trying to find somewhere to clean up some metal parts. I've got a spare block, head, gearbox casing etc that I want cleaned before I do anything with them.

Preferably looking for somewhere that has a chemical dip, and maybe light machine works as well such as head skimming etc, but not important.

Would like to find somewhere local ( Hampshire ). Please don't suggest any of the bigger well known tuning companies because I don't want to get bent over for it and charged double what a normal company would charge ;)

Cheers

A

Anonymous

Ross said:
I'm trying to find somewhere to clean up some metal parts. I've got a spare block, head, gearbox casing etc that I want cleaned before I do anything with them.

Preferably looking for somewhere that has a chemical dip, and maybe light machine works as well such as head skimming etc, but not important.

Would like to find somewhere local ( Hampshire ). Please don't suggest any of the bigger well known tuning companies because I don't want to get bent over for it and charged double what a normal company would charge ;)

Cheers
don't laugh now :wink: but,i reckon wonder wheels will bring those items up a treat :wink:
all it will take is a little bit of elbow grease and i think you can buy wonder wheels from halfords now :D