WANTED: Clean GTI-R

Lee_2011

Hi all. Been looking for a while now but can't seem to find one i'm looking for. Looking for a clean unabused Pulsar, preferably in either grey or black. Some minor mods maybe such as exhaust, wheels ets but nothing too major and NO ICE. Got around £3500-£4000 to spend. So anyone on here selling that matches what i'm looking for, send me a PM :)
Lee.

Perrin21

spend a bit more, i spent £5500 and have been really happy with the car i got. Make sure you get it up in the air before parting with your cash.

Polska GTiR

Hi mate, thinking of selling my GTiR. Import Very clean and straight no rust. Grey in colour. Engine rebuilt by Bob at GTI R US 2500 miles ago, before engine rebuild the gear box was rebuilt. Standard and good condition interior apart from speakers and boost gauge. Has a AP paddle clutch but needs replacing (which bob is doing in couple if weeks prior to sale). Running standard boost, but has sheepdog dump valve (rare). Has full mongoose exhaust system with 5" tip. Rare 15" OZ rally wheels in White(TH1 style). GAB shocks (fully adjustable damping) but has has standard springs. Air con removed. If your interested still in purchasing one Il post pictures and full spec after I have new clutch in.

Chris

Lee_2011

I have now bought a Pulsar and am really happy with it! Exactly what I was looking for! Will get some pics posted soon!