Wanted:blitz dual turbo timer instructions

A

Anonymous

Has anyone any instructions on how to fit a blitz dual turbo timer? not buying/selling,moved to tuning-skiddusmarkus

A

Anonymous

Anyone else got these instructions or knows how to connect one up? :D

A

alfyboy

have you got the wiring loom for the timer that fits into the ignition loom of the car. If so its pretty easy. (only cause Matty has already told me) let me know mate
:D :D :D

A

Anonymous

got two plugs one a four pin and one a three pin and a pipe coming out the back of the TT.

A

alfyboy

you need to buy a fitting kit for the TT. This will plug into the 4 pin plug on the TT, this then splices into the ignition loom at the back of the ignition barrel.
The purple wire on the 3 pin plug is for the handbrake saftey and the orange wire is for the engine speed signal.
The white wire is for Auto cars so dont bother with it
The hose coming out from the TT is for boost presure, you need to run the hose to a soleniod that sits on the inside of the n/s/f wing. The narrow hose that runs from the solenoid has a joining peice about a foot from the soleniod, remove this and insert a "T" piece in its place. Conect your hose from the TT and your ready to rock. :D
I hope this helps mate as im not usally the best at explaining things :oops:

A

Anonymous

Cheers mate :D can you not slice into the ignition wires and solder them? i have another plug that goes into the four pin which reduces onto a three pin?????

A

alfyboy

Yeah you proberly could splice and solder the ignition wires if you want mate :D . I cant remember if the 4 into 3 pin plug you mentioned is for the ignition loom or not :oops: ,you would need to remove the stering cowling to see if it fits the loom

mattygti-r

just splice it and do a good solder on it, then run the cable to the handbreak (if its got that function)

:wink:

A

Anonymous

Which colurs go to wat with regards the red green blue on the plug and the ignition wires?

A

Anonymous

i could do with knowing what the red green and blue wires do too :? :?

A

Anonymous

You could figure it out by getting a multimeter from your local electronics shop, or if your already got one, just check each wire on the ignition wiring loom for the power output eg: 12v or 13v for power, 0v for earth etc.
Just start touching the Red, green & blue wires (at seperate times of course) of your turbo timer against the power wire on the ignition to see what each of them does. p.s make sure its earthed. This is what i'd do without instructions done it before installing other gauges.