Want to upgrade..looking for advice

Frankay

First of all, sorry for my english. I'm from Quebec ;-)

I want to upgrade my car and want to start slowly collecting parts

I don't have 5000$ to throw on the car right now so i want to use the stock T28. I will rebuilt it for sure lol.
I already have a 2.5" downpipe and a 3" straight pipe exhaust 5zigen.

I'm in the process of getting an ACT clutch. The kit # NS5-HDSS
seems pretty ok with the kind of power i want to. It can hold 371 lbs or torque...

I'm only looking for something around 15psi ... Nothing crazy here lol
I want to run something safe so don't tell me to just got a Z32 MAF and a boost controller eh loll

So the list go like this...

-Rebuilt T28
-ACT Clutch
-Z32 MAF
-Walbro Fuel pump
-Boost Controller
-Bigger injectors?
-ECU? Or i don't need one if i get tune by a shop...

What else do i need?

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
You need to do something with the ECU if you want to run the Z32 - that standard ECU won't recognise it.
Other than that, it seems like you've thought of everything you might need. - I would probably also consider doing something with the brakes if you want to be able to stop more than once in a short period of time, and maybe the suspension too.

Frankay

Don't worry i'm not the kind of person who only think about the power!!

Suspension and brakes are ok ! I have in mind what to get

What do you guys suggest for the ECU?

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
That's true, but there might be someone in that area of Canada who does it already... and if you're buying from overseas, why not order directly from the manufacturer in Australia?

P

pulsarboby

ive got an emanage ultimate for sale that will do you fine, its boxed and will come with boost sensor all harnesses and il also include the loom which its already hardwired into so merely a case of swapping the lot over
pm me if thats any use to you

Braveheart

Frankey.... if you are going to drive it hard for prolonged period I would also look into cooling.... larger rad and oil cooler.

Frankay

thanks guys !
For now i'm just collecting information but eventually i'll make the move when i'll be ready !

I need to do the clutch first !

@Braveheart: I'm not hard on my car at all so i think i,m gonna be ok with that for now !