want to paint my wheels need adivce

Braveheart

Car and wheels look nice as is!
The wheels must be a bugger to clean if you're into that sort of thing... go black or grey (gun metal)

Garef

Go black.

Also, lose the orange side repeaters and try to get some silver vision bulbs for the front indicators. You can get them for Halfords, they take two minutes to fit and make a massive difference to the look of the front of the car. ;-)

Last edited:
R

riske

i say gun metal grey would look the bollox! White and black have been done, and done, and done. Although the gold aint that bad. Its all about being unique.

Godzilla

yeah team dynamics monza i think ,

Garef- im working on that orange thing but not a priority at the mo, have done it in the past to all my old cars so will happen when it happens,

i think white will be fobbed off as im not one for cleaning regularly cant be arsed half the time, so gun metal or black i it will be ,

Godzilla

thanks alot Gav top job there its so hard now they all luck so good thought having a pick would make it easier but it dont lol ,

Garef

I reckon the white only looks better because the Team Dynamics wheel that it is done on looks a lot nicer than the Monza. In saying that, the green does look good, however black still gets my vote.