Vpulsar moving back to blighty

Should we let Vpulsar back to blighty

• Total voters

paz

He can fuck off unless he moves down south :lol: ;)

We're not a fan of deep fried mars bars and haggis around these parts :lol:

Paz

A

AJ4

Hmm, I'm caught between a rock and a hard place on this one ( a Jock living in England )

Does he get his fat a$$ out of my beautiful home country and end up in the same country as me now ?

Or hope he stays up there and someone eventually catches up with him for all the 'sweaty sock' jokes he keeps making ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

J

justin666

I think he should be allowed back :D Where would the VPDSJ club be without him :D

Come on home Rob :)

J.

Hill_Billy

yes he can move down. bc then the fucker will be futher away from where i live.... and thats always a good thing.

paz

Hill_Billy said:
yes he can move down. bc then the idiot will be futher away from where i live.... and thats always a good thing.
Actually fella, thanks for reminding me... V should fuck off to Ireland :lol: ;)

Then that way theres not just a border, but also a stretch of water seperating us :lol: :lol: :twisted: :wink:

Paz

O

Odin

Mark_GTiR said:
It's suprising how many people actually give a sh!te

You just don't understand the love there is for me on this forum do you fella :? :wink: .

Looks like the vote is going my way at the moment 8) :D .

rob

Mark_GTiR

I'm sure you'll be very happy where ever you live... who wouldn't sat as a house husband all day long!!!?

Plus, I remember from your pics a while back - your house up in Jockland looked awesome.

M

macphegf

Hate to point this out, but as Scotland is part of Britain, he is already in blighty :roll: :wink: :lol: . Conclusive proof that the Scottish education system is better than the english :wink: .

Hill_Billy

macphegf said:
Hate to point this out, but as Scotland is part of Britain, he is already in blighty :roll: :wink: :lol: . Conclusive proof that the Scottish education system is better than the english :wink: .
and northern irelands is better than scotlands. :p

pete-r

Hill_Billy said:
macphegf said:
and northern irelands is better than scotlands. :p
Yeah, that really showed for the last 30 years.NOT :wink:

geoff pine

rob you will have to get back before the world cup starts and the old anti english thing gets in to full swing . :shock: :wink: