value of some bits pls.

gtirtrack

hey guys, how much would u say a blitz dv is worth, they r £220 new,
also how much for a apexi induction filter, attached to a z32 afm and hard ally pipe with 2 samco hoses to attach into turbo. filter is 50new and z32 is 280, suppose pipe and hoses r prob bout 80new.
they r all s/h but in good condidtion.
cheers, just need to know cos someone has asked how much i will sell em for but i dont really know a value lol.
would say £150 for d/v
and bout £300 for the induction and z32,pipe,and hoses.
let me know asap cheers

EVOBAD

gtirtrack said:
hey guys, how much would u say a blitz dv is worth, they r £220 new,
also how much for a apexi induction filter, attached to a z32 afm and hard ally pipe with 2 samco hoses to attach into turbo. filter is 50new and z32 is 280, suppose pipe and hoses r prob bout 80new.
they r all s/h but in good condidtion.
cheers, just need to know cos someone has asked how much i will sell em for but i dont really know a value lol.
would say £150 for d/v
and bout £300 for the induction and z32,pipe,and hoses.
let me know asap cheers
bov £60-80
z32 £90-apexi filer £40-alloy pipe £80 £200

P

pulsarboby

agree with above
what your thinking of asking you will never get, unless your extremely lucky!

gtirtrack

the reason why i asked was cos i didnt know lol so my prices were just guesses. surprised the dv is only worth 3rd of its original price tho. thanks for your input guys i will now offer the items to the buyer at those prices. cheers again. i will prob need your help again lol cos i got a whole top spec pulsar to break lol. if any1 is interested in some bits pm me. i have everything plus lots of tuning goodies.