value for money

EVOBAD

as we all no gtirs are getting cheaper all the time,for the money do u no of any other cars which give u supercar performance for next to nothing cash:-D

Edited by Odin due to the mongtard text size.

Last edited by a moderator:

GINGA

evo 1,2,3, subaru's and sapphire cosworths for starters ;) infact any of the cars used for rallying from that era

Last edited:

paz

fiats a bit tempremental though, I've always LOVED the lancia but I imagine thats the same.

Paz

O

Odin

youngsyp said:
As above, plus Fiat Coupe 20v turbo. That sounds great too 8)

Do you mean in between break downs ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

youngsyp

paz said:
fiats a bit tempremental though, I've always LOVED the lancia but I imagine thats the same.

Paz
Yep, I have to agree. I think the wiring leads a lot to be desired.

The Lancia Delta Integrale Evo was a great looking car. Afaik, it used the same engine as the coupe but, with a 16v head ?! The LHD factor always put me off !

youngsyp

Odin said:
Do you mean in between break downs ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
At least if you bought a yellow one, it could double up as a submarine !! :lol:

O

Odin

I like the Integrale to but I can't see it handling 400 bhp for long can you ?, If they can even be tuned to that level in the first place.

Rob

O

Odin

youngsyp said:
At least if you bought a yellow one, it could double up as a submarine !! :lol:

:shock: :shock: you can't seriously be thinking of putting a fiat anywhere near water :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

youngsyp

Odin said:
I like the Integrale to but I can't see it handling 400 bhp for long can you ?, If they can even be tuned to that level in the first place.

Rob
Nope, I've not heard of any big power ones either ?!

I think the owners tend to keep them at stock power levels and polish them a lot.

youngsyp

Odin said:
:shock: :shock: you can't seriously be thinking of putting a fiat anywhere near water :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
We all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine.......... :lol:

Fire & skill

Vintage member
bangs for buck

st185 GT4
Mitsubishi GTO (twin turbo)
Nissan 200sx S13
Nissan 200sx S14
Mitsubishi Starion
Toyota starlet GT
Lancia Delta Integrale

EVOBAD

paz said:
No, you're mum kept me up all night. Boom boom.

Paz
somebody did say on the forum your a bit of a toyboy ,so thats where you get your cash for yours cars:whip2: :nerner:

stugtir300

if everybody on here is a dedicated and passionate owner of a gtir y is there a small minority that would even contemplate trying to compare other rally derived cars to the R