Value cover gasket are thy all the same for the sr 20

Looking for sum part knowledge on the sr20 that came in n14 2L awd gtir looking for part # ore anything you may know about the topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

geoff pine

when looking for parts for your car its an NN14 Gtir sr20det ! not a N14! N14 is just a standard sunny in europe some part are not interchangeable . erics performance parts in the USA is a good source and sells on eBay, nissan still has some parts but price of some stuff will bring tears to your eyes .:weary:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I could be wrong, but I thought all the parts for the 54c block are reasonably interchangeable... but not all SR20s are the 54c, so parts for a Silvia (for example) are unlikely to be a direct fit since the block is different.

As a rule of thumb; double-check when parts say that they're applicable for a range of SR20s. - Exhaust manifolds and clutches are a good example.

Mr B

Valve cover gasket same for all that use distributor.
P/N 1327053J05
lot aftermarket ones available . kenjutsu or ADL set with plug seal rings good for money (kenjutsu very good for the price), many brands fit/seal poorly or degrade quickly so oem never a bad thing on gaskets like this .