vacum pipes

williams

unsure of where the vacum pipes go, just want to check how i have mine plumbed in is correct before start the car.

1 from actuator to bottom outlet on boost solenoid

from the drivers side bulkhead i have a white pipe, which had a T piece at the end, 1 of these i have put onto top outlet from boost solenoid

from the rear of the inlet i have a pipe which is T pieced, i have 1 of these going to a pipe on inlet mani just below where intercooler pipe fixes, the other pipe i have attached to the other pipe on the T piece i mentioned above.

is this correct? i have a feeling it isnt.

williams

pipe no5, does that go on the inlet below where boost pipe goes? from that pic, it doesnt include the pipe i have coming from drivers bulk head, and the 1 from the rear of the inlet, there is an aftermarket boost gauge in the car, could this be the pipe to bulk head? if so would this 1 go between actuator and solenoid?

williams

the vacum pipe from the 'air chamber' on the rear of the inlet. when it splits into 2 where do these 2 pipes go to? cant see very well on that diagram.

williams

there is 1 already on fpr, unsure if i have map sensor 1 on. was talking to vssirvine and he said 1 was for dumpvalve and 1 was for standard boost gauge. im not using a dumpvalve so will block the pipe for that off.