Using Greddy E-01 to display A/F Lambda

skiddusmarkus

I have an E-01 and want to hook it up to a wideband.I ordered this part:

GREDDY PROFEC BOOST CONTROLLER E-01 EXT SENSOR HARNESS- #15900544

Now am i right I just need to order a wideband controller kit ie o2 sensor,bung,wiring and controller minus the gauge?There are kits on ebay like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Inno...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

The reason I don't want another gauge is that I have enough crap around the dash already and the E-01 can display 3 things at a time, plus can have peak warnings set, so if its too rich or lean it alerts you without you having to drive with one eye on the display.I think it can also reduce boost if you hit these limits so a nice failsafe.Also, I already have an analogue Greddy egt gauge and am hoping to be able to hook this up too, so I can display boost,egt and a/f on the same screen.

ChrisS

I have a e-01 and a lc-1 wide band. Not sure you can link the wideband up to show a/f on the e-01 tbh. i havent worked that out if you can anyhow. Are you using a emanage? Think the only way you would be able to link it through is via the emanage. Afik the only external input to the e01 display without the emange is rpm